Safety First, Then Teamwork
Currently ABA services at MindSource Center are provided with the following protections:
- We currently are providing all services either through telehealth or in our client’s homes. We will ultimately resume in clinic sessions as well with expanded procedures in place.
- Materials and workspaces are disinfected before and after session.
- Providers are wearing gloves and masks for the duration of each session.
- Each session starts with a health inventory to determine if there is an increased exposure risk within the home (session is cancelled or converted to telehealth if that is the case).
- Each family has no more than two Behavior Technicians assigned to their program and each Behavior Technician has no more than 2 families they are working with.
- Supervision is occurring largely through telehealth to further limit the number of providers entering our client’s homes.
- MindSource is closely monitoring recommendations by the CDC and Washington State’s Department of Health to align precautions.