BCBA/LBA Full-time Opportunity
Company: MindSource Center
Location: Kent/Covington, WA
If you are a BCBA/LBA who wants to develop and grow in your profession; earning a great salary; work in supportive environment and maintain a solid work/life balance, keep reading!
As a BCBA/LBA Program Supervisor, you will design and implement treatment programs for individuals on the spectrum of autism ages 2-21, manage a small caseload and supervise other RBT’s in a variety of settings to include clinic, schools and client’s homes. All outside clinic travel is within a 15 mile radius.
We provide an excellent opportunity for new to experienced BCAB’s to develop their skills; utilize their knowledge; receive coaching/mentorship from other experienced BCBA’s and grow as professionals!
We have an established reputation for providing quality services to persons with autism. In addition to the ABA services, we offer the following services: neuropsychological assessment and autism diagnosis; mental health counseling; social skills groups and parent training.
As a full-time BCBA,you can expect to receive the following:
· $4,000 Sign-on Bonus!
· Robust and competitive salary, $68,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year DOE
· Opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses every 6 months, up to $4,000 per year
· Company-issued laptop
· Generous paid time off
· Healthcare premium reimbursement up to $400/month for a plan of your choice
· Continuing education stipend, education assistance or tuition reimbursement
· Manageable caseload size
· Receive CEU credits
· Mileage reimbursement
· Flexible work schedule
· Working in a highly engaging and collaborate environment
Other Essential Job Include:
· Conducts assessments.
· Writes and reviews treatment plans.
· Provides clinical oversight to staff.
· Provides mentoring, training, and evaluates performance of supervisees.
· Works as a member of our leadership team.
What We Require
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate; licensed or license eligible as Washington
· Reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a rigorous background check.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain professional
· Ability to work in a variety of environments including home, clinic, community and schools
· Effective problem-solving skills, a positive attitude and a love for learning are also essential
Our clinic is located in a lovely, wooded setting and conveniently situated at the crossroads Highway 18 at Kent-Kangley Road (Highway 516), with easy on/off access to both highways. We typically serve families who live within a 15-minute drive of our clinic, primarily from nearby communities of Auburn, Maple Valley, Covington, Renton, Issaquah, Federal Way and Kent.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year